Thursday, January 3, 2013

Book Review: Restraint by Charlotte Stein

Book Review: Restraint by Charlotte Stein

Restraint by Charlotte Stein
Published: May 28, 2012
Genre: Adult Erotica
Source: Personal Buy
Buy this Book: Amazon | Kobo

Mallory is certain that one of her friends – handsome but awkward Artie – hates her guts. The last thing she wants to do is go on a luscious weekend away with him and a few other buddies, to a cabin in the woods. But when she catches Artie doing something very dirty after a night spent listening to her relate some of her sexcapades to everyone, she can’t resist pushing his buttons a little harder. He might seem like a prude, but Mallory suspects he likes a little dirty talk. And Mallory has no problems inciting his long dormant desires.



I really do like this book. A short read but definitely worth the  read. The love and hate relationship at the beginning was pretty funny to read, especially the part when Mallory talk dirty using the phone book. I love how open Mallory is about sex and how she almost has to guide Artie into doing all the naughty things. I also love the dirty talking Artie does in the book. I didn't like the ending, I felt it was a bit rush. The "I love you" at the end was rushed too, they only really liked each other for about 3 weeks, so can they really "love" each other. I would have really liked it if this book was longer and went more into the relationship between Mallory and Artie. Overall, I do love the book and would recommend it.

Rating:


No comments:

Post a Comment